Kommunikations-job i Storkøbenhavn
Ambu A/S is looking for a student assistant to join the Digital Communications team
This is your chance to kick-start a career within digital marketing and communications and to help driving a corporate portfolio of global and local websites.
You will be part of the Digital Communications team that consists of a Digital Marketing Manager (team lead), a Digital Marketing Professional, and an Online Manager. You will be working closely with the Online Manager on both web projects, daily tasks and support of our digital colleagues across Ambu’s sales territories. You will be responsible for your own tasks and contribute to the performance of the team. The Marcom & Digital Communications team consists of 11 people, and we are a part of Global Marketing that consists of about 55 people in total.
- Maintenance and optimization of Ambu’s websites (hands-on in CMS) and other digital channels together with the Online Manager and digital agency
- Support of local website editors and digital managers across Ambu’s international sales territories
- Developing guides and tutorials for local website editors
- Web analytics reports
- Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Documentation of website changes through our PLM system
The position is about 15 hours a week. The number of hours will vary depending on our ...